Bordeline Personality Disorder

I am doing this blog in the hopes of helping people with "BPD" and to help family and friends and those who do not have BPD to perhaps understand us better. Also to learn from others at the same time. I am 36 years old and I was diagnosed with BPD about 2 years ago. I am fortunate enough to be in a fantastic treatment center for 2 years and i know that depending on where people live, many places do not have treatment at all. I will be sharing VERY PERSONAL information because i think it is important people understand and in the hopes that my story can help someone who has felt the same or went through similar experiences, hopefully they can relate. I would like to share experiences and things I have learned in therapy and hear people's stories and experiences. Please do not self diagnose yourself if you find you have many of the symptoms of Borderline personality disorder. I also am not a doctor or therapist so everything I post is from my own experiences and what I have learned so far about BPD. Everyone is welcome to share their stories, offer tips and such but if anyone is disrespectful I will remove your posts. I hope this will be a way to inform and help people including myself. Thank you

Thursday 3 November 2011

Online bpd support group

I have found an online support group for bdp that i absolutely love. I have tried quite a few in the last years but never really found one i like. I must say this one is pretty amazing, everyone is kind and caring and very supportive. I thought i would post it here if anyone wanted to join :o) http://www.mdjunction.com/borderline-personality Thanks for reading me :o) ps. they also have many many other types of support groups

No comments:

Post a Comment